both fit to dance in head and limb

来源: TJKCB 2022-09-14 13:15:19 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3006 bytes)

每一天如果我們沒有跳舞一次, 對我們來說都是一種損失!每一個沒有如果笑聲迎接的真理, 對我們都是虛假的!

https://bukrate.com/quote/236042 

From SYSUAA Journal 2021 of East Coast USA, I got this quote:“This is how I want man and woman: fit for war the one, fit for bearing children the other, but both fit to dance in head and limb. And let each day be a loss to us on which we did not dance once! And let each truth be false to us which was not greeted by one laugh! (Thus Spoke Zarathustra, chapter 56 (Old and new tables), number 23”) Friedrich Nietzsche

What did Nietzsche say about dancing?
He found the sacred through dance. As Nietzsche once said: “I would believe only in a God that knows how to dance.” Nietzsche danced daily, saying it was his “only kind of piety,” his “divine service.”Dec 11, 2010

What is truth Nietzsche quote?
“truths are illusions of which one has forgotten that they are illusions, metaphors that have become worn-out and deprived of their sensuous force, coins that have lost their imprint and are now no longer seen as coins but as metal.

What was Nietzsche's main point?
As the title of one of his books suggests, Nietzsche seeks to find a place “beyond good and evil.” One of Nietzsche's fundamental achievements is to expose the psychological underpinnings of morality. He shows that our values are not themselves fixed and objective but rather express a certain attitude toward life. 

“這就是我想要的男人和女人:一個適合戰爭,另一個適合生孩子,但都適合跳舞。每一天如果我們沒有跳舞一次, 對我們來說都是一種損失!每一個沒有如果笑聲迎接的真理, 對我們都是虛假的! (Thus Spoke Zarathustra,第 56 章(舊表和新表),第 23 號)弗里德里希·尼采

尼采對舞蹈有什麼看法?
他通過舞蹈找到了神聖。正如尼采曾經說過的:“我只相信會跳舞的上帝。”尼采每天都跳舞,說這是他“唯一的虔誠”,他的“神聖服務”。2010 年 12 月 11 日

尼采名言是什麼真理?
“真理是一種幻覺,人們忘記了它們是幻覺,隱喻已經破舊不堪,失去了感性的力量,硬幣失去了印記,現在不再被視為硬幣而是金屬。

尼采的主要觀點是什麼?
正如他的一本書的標題所暗示的那樣,尼采試圖找到一個“超越善惡”的地方。尼采的一項基本成就是揭示道德的心理基礎。他表明,我們的價值觀本身並不是固定的和客觀的,而是表達了某種對生活的態度。

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]