郎朗谈音乐教育在中国

来源: Passerby 2012-10-05 12:00:42 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2943 bytes)

"When I was nine-year old, and then I went to Beijing to study (at) Central Conservatory of Music.  Certainly the education in China for kids, it is...  I mean, whether it is really great, but it's good, you know, because the teachers are very focused into your early on training with your fingers.  So (...) you will see the Chinese pianist(s) come in (to America), you know there is no problem with fingers.  But there is something lack.  They didn’t have a really great education for how to play the style of this piece or how to understand this piece.  At school, we don't really focus into how phrase should be, how, you know, how the style compare with other composers.  I think still there is a distance between (the two) education(s).  So, and obviously that's why I came to America. "

"当我九岁时,我去北京中央音乐学院学习。当然,中国的孩子们的(音乐)教育,这是...我的意思是,是否真正很好的?但它是不错的,因为老师们都非常注重你早期的训练,你的手指(功夫)。因此,(...),你会看到的中国钢琴家来(美国),手指(功夫)是没有问题的。但是,(他们)有缺陷。在如何根据作品的风格演奏,或如何理解作品方面,他们没有受到很好的训练。在(中国)学校里,我们不在意到(音乐的)句法应该如何演奏,也不在意作曲家的风格之间比较与区别。我认为(这两种)教育之间还是有距离的。所以,很明显,这就是为什么我来到美国。"

Passerby’s note:

The above monologue was dictated from a DVD, Barenboim on Beethoven Masterclasses (EMI Classics 50999-5-04890-9-1).  Lang Lang was one of the young pianists who took lessons from Barenboim.  The monologue was inserted in the middle of the of Lang Lang’s session.  It was in English.  I believe it took place in Chicago.

With my limited dictating skill, I tried to keep it as accurate as possible.  However, if I felt my alternation might make it more understanble, I put them into parentheses.  Also, if there are words I could not figure out, I put them into (…).

The Chinese translation was translated by Google Translator.  I did alter many places.  The goal of my editing was only to make it understandable, nothing beyond.  I also took out L.L.’s mantra, such as “You know”.

所有跟帖: 

哎呦,您那两把刷子还要谈谈中国的音乐教育?别以为自己是根葱了。 -SCR7799- 给 SCR7799 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2012 postreply 12:19:38

人家讲得很清楚,是“郎朗谈中国的音乐教育”, -Rainier- 给 Rainier 发送悄悄话 Rainier 的博客首页 (77 bytes) () 10/05/2012 postreply 21:41:14

Haha, just another poor messenger. -Passerby- 给 Passerby 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2012 postreply 21:53:11

郎朗是钢琴大师,为什么没资格谈中国的音乐教育?请你对人宽容,大度些好不好? -laolu3- 给 laolu3 发送悄悄话 laolu3 的博客首页 (156 bytes) () 10/05/2012 postreply 22:45:46

那我理解朗朗的意思是中国的音乐教育只重基本功, -Rainier- 给 Rainier 发送悄悄话 Rainier 的博客首页 (110 bytes) () 10/05/2012 postreply 21:47:34

支持Passby的介绍。郎朗一点也不讲错。就像西方人也能拉好二胡,但不懂国乐一样,中国人能弹好西方曲,但不理解其意一样 -laolu3- 给 laolu3 发送悄悄话 laolu3 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2012 postreply 22:54:04

奥,音乐教育只是弹琴?手指?应该让国民多些音乐机会 -法国薰衣草- 给 法国薰衣草 发送悄悄话 法国薰衣草 的博客首页 (188 bytes) () 10/07/2012 postreply 03:34:49

谢谢很好的点评 我的标题有点误导 抱歉 -Passerby- 给 Passerby 发送悄悄话 (215 bytes) () 10/07/2012 postreply 19:23:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”