听过不少次,是有点像Celine Dion, 英文之意,中文很难直译 ...

来源: 2011-03-21 02:42:54 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

 

俺文采不行,不过对词意有疑义:)

翻来翻去,尽量押韵吧

  

Till now, I always got by on my own. ...孑然一身到如今
I never really cared until I met you...从未在意直至遇见你
And now it chills me to the bone, ....可我现在感到心悸
How do I get you alone?  ...如何能与你单独在一起

  .....

 And I'm hoping that you know that… 希望你知意

...

 The phone call, can you stop the free fall? 接我的电话(?), 不要让我的心坠离
Can you be the reason I can see beyond the lies if I keep holding on?
透过假象(谎言), 可否成为我坚持的依据?
I hear you, can you stop the screaming? 
我能听到你的喊叫, 你可否停息

Did you stop believing?
难道你已不再相信
?
I can feel you letting go, can't be alone tonight…(
我能感到)你在离去(放手), 可我不想今夜孤寂...

.....

.....