【CAN'T GO BACK--SISSEL】--这个版本是自动播放+画框

来源: 贴贴看 2007-03-29 04:03:55 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2107 bytes)
回答: 【CAN'T GO BACK--SISSEL】贴贴看2007-03-29 03:24:11

【CAN'T GO BACK】 by Sissel Girl don't be sad You know what you're not missing No reason to feel bad He don't mean much with his kissing You going to make it through You have always been surviving I've got faith in you And I know you'll get it going But you can't go back to what it never was to repossess, what you never owned But you can't go back to what it never was This is that time, this is that time when you're better off alone Girl don't you see There's nothing more to see there You've got a friend in me And I will always be here And you know it won't be long Until it's all behind you You will meet someone Someone's bound to find you But you can't go back to what it never was to repossess, what you never owned But you can't go back to what it never was This is that time, this is that time when you're better off alone Even alone at night You will be alright You're so strong-- you will get over him And there will be times That I'll expect these lines Not to comfort -- but remind you That you can't go back to what it never was to repossess, what you never owned No you can't go back to what it never was This is that time, this is that time when you're better off alone (贴贴看制作) 03-28-07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”