非常——————————————————————————喜欢!!

来源: silly-kitt 2006-01-04 18:40:57 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1092 bytes)
Dear xiaoxiao,

I was so greatly moved by this piece of music and, frankly,I'm almost on verge of tears!

I must admit that I've never heard of this music before, which is so passionate and carries so unbelievable spirit! I was deeply,deeply touched by it! It brought me back to the point where I was still a very young girl who was so full of beans and easy to get moved. It seems like that I've never lost such passion for life and that I'm still at the same age!

Music is such a spectacular thing that enables us to live with such a young and pure heart filled with endless love for life and for everything that is beautiful! This music stimulated me to always hold to something valuable in the world, such as love,friendship,truth,nature,and so on and on and on...

In short, I,love,it!!! It's really astonishingly beautiful and even made me hardly breathe! Thanks for sharing it with us,and I hope you will share more in the future--sincerely,I expect you to do so.

Thanks again and may God bless you,my dear friend!--kitty (with great respect)

所有跟帖: 

这么大声干嘛?得,把贴贴玩吓的不敢来了。 -书童- 给 书童 发送悄悄话 书童 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/04/2006 postreply 18:55:46

学你——鸠占鹊巢!嘿嘿~~(玩玩,俺把你礼物霸占了啊!:) -silly-kitt- 给 silly-kitt 发送悄悄话 silly-kitt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/04/2006 postreply 18:59:17

不是俺的礼物,是贴贴玩那小子的。 -书童- 给 书童 发送悄悄话 书童 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/04/2006 postreply 19:01:46

盲童呀!这大眼儿瞧不见俺说:玩玩......当然知道不是你地!:) -silly-kitt- 给 silly-kitt 发送悄悄话 silly-kitt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/04/2006 postreply 19:03:49

啊?给贴贴玩改名字叫“玩玩”了。贴贴玩快玩儿完了。 -书童- 给 书童 发送悄悄话 书童 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/04/2006 postreply 19:08:55

童言无忌耶!!!俺就是这意思: -silly-kitt- 给 silly-kitt 发送悄悄话 silly-kitt 的博客首页 (136 bytes) () 01/04/2006 postreply 19:15:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”