回复:Must read

来源: QandA 2004-09-17 21:29:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1436 bytes)
We went there two years ago, it was a great experience
(1) booked with Expedia since that was the only place that can accormendate 5 travelers in one booking
(2) stayed at Avalon grand all inclusive, great hotel, spanish flavor we got two huge connected rooms, ocean view. I would say it was bigger than a 3 bedroom apt. We spend the same amount as our friend who stayed at oasis which has a huge front but with a tiny room for their family of four, after adding one bed there was no place to stand.
(2) upon arrival, you will be greeted by time share sellers. Most people will just avoid them, however, if you have 7 days, you may want to visit one of those places for half a day (we went to Silver palance). Not only you see a great hotel for free (they pay you round trip taxi and a meal), you can buy much discounted (less than 1/2) tour tickets (Maya ruins, etc) we must have saved at least $300.
(3) Mexicans are nice people, my wife left her purse on the bus, a old mexican couple picked it up and they spend quite a few hours to find us, I insisted giving them all of the money in the purse and they accepted it very reluctantly.
(4) most surprising is the sand beach at Cancun, despite of the scorching sun, they are not hot!!!!! You would not believe unless you walk on it. it is not sand, but crushed corels.
(5) Take the bus to downtown cancun, they are cheap and fast!!

Have a great trip.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!