My experience

来源: 潇渔 2004-09-17 19:41:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1184 bytes)
We spent about a week at Cancun last spring and for the first time stayed in an all-inclusive hotel. Our experience was this was really worth it. I have done some research before the trip and debated about the all-inclusive plan versus European plan (no meal included) and finally gave all-inclusive a try. To our surprise, the plan was a lot better than we have expected. The hotel has several nice restaurants as well as regular buffets and grills that serve the food kids like. If drinks are something you enjoy, they are also included. So if you have had the problem when traveling with kids and had a hard time choosing a restaurant, this would give you any headache.

For things to do, there are Chichen Itza, Xcaret, Isla Mujeres, swimming with Dolphins, scuba diving, etc. Some hotels provide water sports as well. We went for surfing, kayaking, and sailing, all included. And of course there was the beach, pool, shopping, mini golf, and night shows (not that great). We felt if alternating the tour and leisure, kids would have a day to relax in the water and they won’t complain that much.

That is just my experience and opinion. Have a great trip.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”