Tried to read the full jounal but pages open too slow

来源: lvtotravel 2006-12-01 21:27:07 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1684 bytes)
only finished the first one.

Sorry to learn you dont seem to have a very good impression about Cancun...

There are buses and shuttles serve Airport to Cancun town, Hotel Zone, and to Playa Del Carmen - it costs only a few USD.

Calling from Cancun, just like everywhere else, hotels would charge you an arm and a leg. Using phone card would cut your costs by 80%. Onesuite.com now even offer calling from Mexico, using Tollfree access number, it is less than 0.20 a minute.

In-room Minibars are universally expensive. I seriously doubt China would be any different. At least Melia Cancun is not up-todate to use electronic system - that is, whenever you move the content in Minibar, you will be charged - there is a sensor at the bottom of the shelf. It makes the Minibar useless as one cannot empty the contents and put one's own drinks inside...

Gran Melia Hotel - we stayed there many years ago - it was at the time (1995 or 1996) one of the best hotels in Cancun. The most amazing part of the hotel is the open-air atrium and the indoor "jungle" - there were 3 concentrated areas where the plants hanging down all the way from the top floor to the lobby - quite impressive. They even had an Aviary in the middle of the lobby, and had many exotic birds, including those extremely colourful big parrots. I hope they still keep these archetecture details as it makes the hotel very unique. At that time it also claimed to have the longest free-formed swimming "river" and largest swimming pool in the whole hotel zone. I am sure it is no longer the case. It is still a beautiful hotel. Looks like you also enjoyed it. That is good.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!