回复:Travel to Mexico

来源: forgot 2005-12-07 10:21:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1496 bytes)
We travelled to Mexico city for 4 days in Sept with our little 2 and half year old. It was great. We stayed at hotel catedral in the historical center. It's a very nice little hotel. The rooms are clean and comfy. the location is great.Also, if you pay cash, it's even cheaper.

The youth hostel around the corner does good day tours to Teotihuacan,
and there are people offering tours for Xochimilco and other museums at the hotel too.
Make sure you go on Xochimilco on Sundays. It's touristy but it's very Mexican and for Mexicans too.
To us, even though you can take public transportation (do try the subway at least once), but going on day tours for Teotihuacan, and Xochimilco were really great. Because it's a lot easier and faster to get to the sites with a little one.
We felt very safe in Mexico city. We went out in the evening, walking around in the national plaza. We went when the Mexican independence day was coming up, so the central was really festive, and lots of street performers and vendors. Somewhat like China but much less crowded.
Just make sure use the radio taxis, and don't let your kid eat street food, or the food prepared on the boat at Xochimilco. We got carried away a bit and let our little one ate some food prepared on the boat the last day, and she got diarrhea for 2 weeks afterwards. But eating at resturants is just fine.
I hope you have a good time there, I know I'll return to Mexico many times in the future.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”