今天,你会感谢什么?

来源: 伟丽-拥抱女性自我 2023-02-17 11:00:49 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (798203 bytes)

刚刚和安东尼•罗宾一起完成了又一个 UPW(Unleash Your Power Within:释放无限潜力)。

从一名参与者到一名高级领导,我不记得自己到底做过多少次UPW。

我对自己的第一个UPW记忆犹新,就像在昨天发生的一样。

那是 2012 年 7 月 19 日到22 日的周末。

第一晚结束时,我们被要求在一张纸上写下自己最害怕的事情。我写的是:“Samuel死了”。意思是如果我的丈夫死了,我的世界就完了。当时我真的信以为真,我会被孤零零地留在这个冰冷的世界里。

如果没有孩子,我可以轻而易举的自杀,结束痛苦。因为我们有了两个年幼的孩子,所以这个选择不能实现。作为一个单亲妈妈,我将不得不承受无尽的悲伤。

当你读到这些文字的时候,我能猜到你在想什么!

天哪,女士!! 你能更独立一点吗?!!!

然而,在那个时候的我,恐惧是如此的真实。除了他,我不相信任何人。所以如果他死了,我的生活也就完了。这合乎逻辑的,对吧?

现在回想起来,我觉得好笑,这听起来好傻。

无论发生了什么,生活都是美好的。现在,不管生活环境如何,我选择生活在一个充满活力的美丽状态中。

当我写下这段日记时,我正和家人航行在大西洋上,庆祝我的50岁生日,在深蓝色的大海中练习游泳。

你猜怎么了?我生命中的第二大恐惧就是在海里溺水!

这次旅行恰逢 2020 年感恩节,多么特别!!

当我写这篇日记时,在问自己:此刻我要感谢什么?

特别感激我的幸福生活。

是的,生命是一种祝福。

生命除了我们赋予它的意义之外,没有任何意义。

当我第一次上UPW之前,我给自己的意义是,“我为什么会出生?我在这里有什么意义?”

自那以后,我建立了一个新的信仰系统。

如果那些进入我的生活的人是在扮演某种角色帮助我成长呢?

如果伤害我最深的人是最爱我的人呢?

如果他们如此爱我,以至于愿意承担最丑陋的角色,知道我可能会忘记我们的灵魂契约,在某个时刻恨他们怎么办呢?

回顾曾经8年的人生旅程,就像在眼前上演的电影一样。

今天和每一天,我非常得感谢我的父母,他们为我提供了我这一生很多需要学习的课程。

那么,如果我们生活的目的只是需要保持好奇心和成长呢?

现在,我不再感到孤独,而是感到与一切相连。

现在的我知道我的存在有更高的目的。

现在我毫不怀疑的相信,我正在被指引。

自 2012 年那个特殊的日子以来,上帝/宇宙/神圣,无论你如何称呼他或她,一直为我的生命带来令人惊喜的灵魂。

上周,通过一位亲爱的老朋友,我认识了一位大我几岁的美丽姐妹。在一次终身成就奖的获奖感言中,她引用了威廉·亚瑟·沃德(William Arthur Ward)的一首诗,听着我热泪盈眶:

生命的奇遇在于学习

人生的目的在于成长

生命的本能在于改变

人生的挑战在于克服

生命的本质在于关怀

人生的机会在于服务

生命的秘诀在于勇敢

人生的乐趣在于交友

生命的美丽在于给予

现在我把这份礼物传递给你!

传递给大家满满的爱

I just completed another UPW (Unleash Your Power Within) with Tony Robbins.

From a participant to a senior leader, I don’t remember exactly how many times I have done UPW.

I do remember my first UPW as vividly as if it happened yesterday.

It was the weekend of July 19 to July 22, 2012.

At the end of the first night, we were asked to write our biggest fear on a piece of paper.  What I wrote was: “Samuel dies”.  What I meant was if my husband dies, my world would end.  And I seriously believed it at that time.  I would be left all alone in this cold world.  If we didn’t have kids, I could just easily kill myself and end the pain.  Since we already have two young children, that option would be taken away from me.  I would have to suffer in bottomless grief while being a single parent.

I can guess what you are thinking when you are reading these words!  Gosh lady!!  Could you be a little more independent than that?!!!

Yet, at that time, the fear was so real to me. I didn’t trust anyone but him.  So if he died, my life would be over too.  That is logical, right?

Now looking back, I can laugh at how silly that sounded. 

Life is magnificent no matter what happens to us.  Now I choose to live in a beautiful energy rich state regardless of life's circumstances.

When you are reading this blog, I will be sailing on the Atlantic ocean with my family to celebrate my 50th birthday and to practice swimming in the deep blue sea.

And guess what?  My 2nd biggest fear in life was drowning in the ocean! 

How special that this trip falls on Thanksgiving 2020. 

As I am writing this blog, I ask myself:  What am I thankful for, at this moment?

I am so thankful for my blessed life. 

Yes, life is a blessing. 

Life has no meaning except the meaning that we give to it.

The meaning that I gave to myself before my first UPW was, “My parents don’t want me.  They hurt me.  Why was I even born?  What is the point of being here?”

Since then, I have adopted a new belief system around my childhood experiences.

What if people who have come into my life are playing certain roles to help me to grow?

What if the people who have hurt me the most are the ones who love me the most? 

What if they love me so much that they are willing to take on the ugliest roles, knowing that I might forget about our contractual soul agreement and hate them at a point?

Looking back on the journey that I have been on for the past eight years, it is like a movie unfolding in front of my eyes. 

Before, I couldn’t look them in their faces (too much pain), but now I enjoy a fabulous genuine loving relationship with both my parents. 

Today and every day, I am feeling so grateful to my parents who have gifted so many lessons that I needed to learn in this lifetime. 

So what if the purpose of our lives is just to stay curious and grow?

Now instead of feeling any loneliness, I feel connected to everything.

Now I know there is a higher purpose for my existence.

Now I have no doubt that I am being guided.

Since that special day in 2012, God/Universe/Divine, however you choose to address Him or Her, has been bringing amazing souls into my life.

Last week, through a dear old friend, I was introduced to a beautiful sister who is a few years older than me.  During a lifetime achievement award acceptance speech, she quoted a poem by William Arthur Ward, and I got teary-eyed listening to her:

“The adventure of life is to learn

The purpose of life is to grow

The nature of life is to change

The challenge of life is to overcome

The essence of life is to care

The opportunity of life to serve

The secret of life is to dare

The spice of life is to befriend

The beauty of life is to give”

Now I am passing this gift to you. 

Happy Thanksgiving.

Love,