你生命中出现过天使吗

来源: 伟丽-拥抱女性自我 2023-02-15 16:05:28 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1491057 bytes)

那是2021年2月1日的清晨,太阳快要升起。我和锡源舒服地靠在客厅地毯上的暗绿色垫子上,做完冥想,对着玻璃移门,准备一起欣赏屋外湖面上的日出。

深吸一口气,内心格外平静,看到两条金色的平行线从黑暗的天空中开始出现。最初是短短的两条线,在昏暗的天空里显得格外明亮而强烈。它们一起延长,随着地平线逐渐变亮,与世界一同醒来。

周围还是那么安静。早起的鸟儿还没有出来。

我转身看着锡源,他沉浸在清晨的自然奇观中,头戴一顶黑色棒球帽,好帅啊!

天空不断变化,增添了一层层丰富的色彩。底层是浅灰色的云,混入了带着橙色和粉红的黄色调。两条金色的平行线此时雄伟地划过天空,如此震撼的组合。

我靠在锡源的肩膀上,轻声说:“你还记得天使和我说过的两条金色平行线吗?”

“是的。” 他笑了。

想起了一个特别的日子--2019年5月2日,我第一次参加"天使对话"。

作为在中国长大的无神论者,我对天使一无所知,更不用说相信了。所有的门都关上了(当时我是这么想的),不久之后一位值得信赖的朋友向我推荐了"天使对话"。

好吧,如果天使真的存在,让我们听听他们怎么说。我本来就没什么可失去的。

连接天使的女士告诉我:

"天使显示两条金色平行线——这就是你的关系。

他随时都在你身边——这是一段非常牢固和稳固的关系——你有很多事情要做——你们可以互相依赖,成为对方最好的顾问和真正的朋友。"

17 年前,锡源和我建造了这座房子,一起看过了许多的日出和日落。从来没有一次,天空出现了两条金色的平行线,直到今天。

天使们,谢谢你们回应我的祈祷,启示我。天使们,谢谢你们的提醒,让我相信你们的存在。

传递给大家满满的爱 ?

It was February 1, 2021. The sun will be up soon. Sitting comfortably on our earthy green-colored cushions on the living room carpet, Samuel and I just finished listening to a Hay House guided meditation together. We are facing the big sliding glass door, ready for the sunrise on the lake.

As I take another deep breath, feeling serenity within, I see two golden parallel lines starting to appear out of the dark sky. Two short lines at first, but they are becoming bright and strong against the dim canvas and can not be ignored. They begin to grow together, widening as the horizon starts to brighten and the world is getting ready to wake up.

The surroundings are still so quiet.  Early birds are not even out yet.

I turn to look at Samuel. He is also soaking in the natural wonder of the morning magic. With a black baseball cap on, he is just so adorable.

The sky continues to change, now adding on layers of rich colors. The bottom layer forms from light grey clouds and blends into a yellow hue with tinges of orange and pink. The two Golden Parallel lines are now so majestic together streaking across the sky. Their presence is such a powerful unity.

I lean on Samuel’s shoulder and whisper tenderly, “Do you remember what the Angel told me about the two golden parallel lines?”

“Yes.”  He smiles.

This reminds me of a very special day. May 2, 2019, I had my first Angel Reading.

Growing up an Atheist in China, I never learned anything about Angels, let alone believe in them. But shortly after all the doors closed on me (or so I thought at that time), a trusted friend recommended having an Angel Reading to me.

Okay, if angels do exist, let’s just hear what they have to say. I had nothing to lose.

The lady who channeled the Angels told me:

“The Angel shows two golden parallel lines – this is your relationship.

He is beside you in all ways – this is a very strong and solid relationship – you have so much ahead of you – and you can rely on each other as best advisors and true deep friends. “

Samuel and I built this house 17 years ago and have watched many sunrises and sunsets together. Never once, had the sky shown us two golden parallel lines. Until today.

Thank you, Angels, for answering my prayers and showing me the sign. Thank you, Angels, for reminding me of your presence.

Love,

WeiLi

更多我的博客文章>>>
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!