盖茨离婚了

来源: MaplewoodAle 2021-05-03 18:40:40 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3228 bytes)

比尔盖茨夫妇离婚了,让人想起了"神的爱"与"人的爱"的区别。

人的爱: 人往往因为觉得对方不错,值得爱才会去爱一个人。而神爱人却不是因为人有多好才去爱他,恰恰相反,神因为人是罪人且人心坏到极处而舍弃了自己的生命,目的是为了给人赎罪。可见,人的爱往往是有条件的,而神的爱是无条件的。

一个人只要信耶稣基督的死(耶稣的死为担负人的罪)和复活(耶稣的复活是为了人称义),罪就得赦,安享神的祝福安息恩典,有永生,末日复活,这无需人做什么,只要信即可。神的爱是多么的长阔高深啊!

约15:13 (耶稣说)人为朋友舍命、人的爱心没有比这个大的。
Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.

约15:15 (耶稣说)以后我不再称你们为仆人.因仆人不知道主人所作的事.我乃称你们为朋友.因我从我父所听见的、已经都告诉你们了。
No longer do I call you servants, for the servant doesn't know what his lord does. But I have called you friends, for everything that I heard from my Father, I have made known to you.

罗5:8 惟有基督在我们还作罪人的时候为我们死、神的爱就在此向我们显明了。
But God commends his own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

罗8:39 是高处的、是低处的、是别的受造之物、都不能叫我们与神的爱隔绝.这爱是在我们的主基督耶稣里的。
nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

约一4:9 神差他独生子到世间来、使我们借着他得生、神爱我们的心、在此就显明了。
By this God's love was revealed in us, that God has sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

约一4:10 不是我们爱神、乃是神爱我们、差他的儿子、为我们的罪作了挽回祭、这就是爱了。
In this is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son as the atoning sacrifice for our sins.

罗4:25 耶稣被交给人、是为我们的过犯、复活是为叫我们称义。〔或作耶稣是为我们的过犯交付了是为我们称义复活了〕
who was delivered up for our trespasses, and was raised for our justification.

罗5:1 我们既因信称义、就借着我们的主耶稣基督、得与神相和。
Being therefore justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ;

耶17:9 人心比万物都诡诈、坏到极处、谁能识透呢。
The heart is deceitful above all things, and it is exceedingly corrupt: who can know it?

罗5:9 现在我们既靠着他(耶稣)的血称义、就更要借着他免去神的忿怒。
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we will be saved from God's wrath through him.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”