看得眼泪汪汪的. I had the SAME experience as you

来源: SummerOf96 2014-11-19 12:26:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1121 bytes)
回答: 【路行天下】重回消失中的上海老家行写好2014-11-18 08:11:20
with a little chick! I was in grade 4,he was weeks old when mom brought it home. I looked at his innocent eyes and it just brought out all my motherly instincts. I fed him rice and leaves everyday, on some cold days, I even fed him warm cooked rice. He was like a baby to me. Turned out, it's a boy. Heard my parents talking about cooking him, I cried. I stopped them many times but was constantly worried about his safety. It was a relief to see him safe and sound after school. Then one Sunday afternoon, I was awaken by his loud cry. I cried and screamed. Of course I refused to eat. I was disheartened for weeks followed. I hated my parents for a long time, so much that they actually regretted. I swore that when I become a parent, I will never let my kids go through any heartbreaks like this. 我最终未能“保护”好牠们, I feel you!
My home was in Luwan, off Huaihai Rd, similar layout as yours. reading your post brought out so many of my emotions, didn't know they are still there in my memory so clearly. Thanks for sharing! And I miss my old Shanghai, where I have strong sense of belongs.

所有跟帖: 

读你的经历让我很感动,尽管不是用母语 -行写好- 给 行写好 发送悄悄话 行写好 的博客首页 (383 bytes) () 11/19/2014 postreply 17:46:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”