带着女儿游欧洲(1):初到伦敦•女儿评说•儿子旧照

来源: 圈外闲人 2013-07-15 21:22:52 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (12203 bytes)

千禧年时带着儿子游欧洲,现在儿子长大了,有了自己的生活安排,这会儿轮到带着女儿去欧洲了。当年儿子七岁,兴奋得一路上没有睡觉,第一天累倒在餐馆的椅子上睡着了。现在女儿十二岁了,但是当年十六天游五国(如果梵蒂冈也算一国的话),现在十七天游十一国,任务也是够艰巨的。一路上千叮咛、万嘱咐,女儿一定要在飞机上睡觉,一到伦敦马上乘巴士旅行。

小孩子还算配合,在飞机上小睡了一会儿,然后就跟着大巴士一路游。第一站是白金汉宫,观看士兵换岗仪式。那里人山人海,远远地看到了骑兵与步兵。

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

接着去了中国城,在那里一起吃了团餐。

然后我们参观了特拉法加广场、大笨钟、西敏寺,还好女儿坚持着,兴奋地观赏着她人生中第一天的欧洲。

今天的重点是伦敦塔,关于皇家夺权的争斗,历史在解说中忽隐忽现。世界上最大与次大的钻石,皇冠与权杖的璀璨辉煌,在渐渐爬出来的睡意中摇晃沉浮。当然啦,小孩子总是累了一点,难怪她只给所有的景点打了四分。

然后我们到达了旅馆,这是从我们房间看下去的景色,不错吧。

旅馆就在伦敦塔边上,我们从旅馆出来找饭吃。这是一天中最写意的时候,没有赶景点的压力,没有闹哄哄的人群,自由自在地在塔桥上散步,观看落日中的泰晤士河。微风吹拂着散乱的头发,一边是现代化的伦敦建筑,一边是几千年的历史古堡,这一瞬间,新与旧在唯美之中相互交融。

一位英俊的绅士走了上来,拉起女儿的小手轻吻了一下,然后柔声说道:“伦敦欢迎你。”

我呆呆地站在一边,如梦似幻。

这是女儿写的Vacation and Hotel Reviews

17 day trip to Europe—day 1/2

Plane flight: five out of five

If not for the length of the trip, I would find it pretty nice. Since the flight was so long, I got both lunch and breakfast. I didn't get dinner, though.  Lunch was Italian lasagna thingy with bread, salad, and a small brownie. Breakfast consisted of two half ham sandwiches, fruit, and some bread. According to an expert (aka my mom), the overall quality of the flight was better than usual because it was an international flight, not domestic. Even though the flight took 10 hours, I lost a whole night because of the time zone switch.

Scenery:  five out of five

The view was very good. Britain is different than the US, and it's very obvious once you look at its streets and buildings. In Britain, the houses are made out of brick. Some of the buildings, however, are made of stone. They have ornate carvings and lots of statues on them. Britain has a lot of greenery compared to the US.

Attractions:  four out of five

Today, I toured around the city of London. I visited many places, including Trafalgar Square and Buckingham Palace. The main attraction was the Tower of London. It's a huge place, but very easy to get lost in. It holds the crown jewels and many other artifacts, such as the coronation spoon. It's amazing how the palace has the crowns from the 1600's and on. Besides crowns, the Tower of London also has many scepters, a few orbs, and swords. In one part of the tower (it's called the Tower of London but it's really a castle), there are six ravens. The people say that if the ravens ever leave, the tower will fall, and the country with it, so the ravens are kept in cages and are fed daily. There are even extra pairs of ravens available if one of them dies suddenly.

Average score: four out of five

This is only the first review. Don't forget to check out the next ones!

这是儿子经历的伦敦,多了几许青翠与安宁,少了许多异地观光客,儿子当年有机会与士兵合照留念噢。现在儿子长大了,个头比我高,开车比我猛,写书比我拗,但是当年憨态可掬的儿子,永远印刻在妈妈的心头上。

所有跟帖: 

好温馨的游记。 -亮亮妈妈- 给 亮亮妈妈 发送悄悄话 亮亮妈妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2013 postreply 05:57:00

谢谢啦! -圈外闲人- 给 圈外闲人 发送悄悄话 圈外闲人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2013 postreply 19:59:23

好看,谢谢分享 -Youshijie- 给 Youshijie 发送悄悄话 Youshijie 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2013 postreply 16:34:15

谢谢鼓励! -圈外闲人- 给 圈外闲人 发送悄悄话 圈外闲人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2013 postreply 19:58:54

好快,儿子和女儿都长这么大了。 -幑宁- 给 幑宁 发送悄悄话 (324 bytes) () 07/16/2013 postreply 17:47:31

真想将时间拉长,让孩子们慢慢成长。。。 -圈外闲人- 给 圈外闲人 发送悄悄话 圈外闲人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2013 postreply 20:01:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”