help!!!! 自行车撞到我们车屁股上了.

来源: 2007-05-12 07:54:33 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:
time: around 7:40 AM, Tuesday, this week.
1) on a busy two-way, no divde road, I fully stopped with my left signal on, and prepared for turn left;

2) After a short time, a car approaching from the opposite direction came to a full stop. The driver of that car signaled to me that I may take my turn in front of him;

3) After looking to be sure the way was clear, I turned left slowly and carefully;

4) As my car entered the parking lot entrance way, I heard something bump my car toward the rear of the passenger side;

5) I immediately stopped my car, looked around, and saw a bicyclist had hit the right rear fender of my car;

6) the bicyclist was on the ground, I went to check if he is OK, but he was angry and unfriendly, "no touch me, ***, why you not look and yield me";

6) the witness, who yield my car called 911, the police and ambulance came. they checked him, he said he can't move and he did not see my car turn;

7) ambulance took him to hospital;

8) the witness told me, he had told the policeman that I made left totally correct, the bicylist ride bike too fast;

9) policeman asked me what happened, no citation to me, and told me go to local police station next day to fill the form and get report;

10) The bike made big damage on my rear fender; And, the policeman told me the bike hit my car worth 3,000 to 5,000 dollors;