【新春对对碰】暖场《How Do You Do》ft. 大咖女神老师

来源: 2024-02-01 07:36:14 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

Roxette是大爷最喜欢的乐队之一,从小听到大,九几年那次在北京演唱会没抢到票很是郁闷了一阵。他们的经典很多,但是Per Gessle老哥真正张嘴唱几句的却挺少,这首就是之一。

此次软磨硬泡了一位大咖级女神老师来carry大爷,多大的咖位呢?这么说吧,好声音导师们到外边一块儿吃饭,这位老师一进门,几位导师都得起来让座儿喊服务员加碗加筷子。

这次对不住女神老师,carry大爷比较辛苦,反正就是拖着拽着背着抱着,老师辛苦了!

HOW DO YOU DO - Roxette

I see you comb your hair, and gimme that grin It's making me spin now, spinning within Before I melt like snow, I say hello How do you do?

I love the way you undress now, baby begin Do your caress, honey, my heart's in a mess I love your blue eyed voice, like Tiny Tim shines thru How do you do?
Well, here we are crackin' jokes in the corner of our mouths And I feel like I'm laughing in a dream If I was young I could wait outside your school 'Cause your face is like the cover of a magazine
How do you do (do you do) the things that you do? No one I know could ever keep up with you How do you do? Did it ever make sense to you to say bye? (Bye bye)
I see you in that chair with perfect skin Well, how have you been, baby, livin' in sin? Hey, I gotta know, did you say hello? How do you do?
Well, here we are spending time in the louder part of town And it feels like everything's surreal When I get old I will wait outside your house 'Cause your hands have got the power meant to heal
How do you do (do you do) the things that you do? No one I know could ever keep up with you How do you do? Did it ever make sense to you to say bye? (Bye bye)
Well, here we are, crackin' jokes How do you do? Well, here we are spending time
How do you do (do you do) the things that you do? No one I know could ever keep up with you How do you do? Did it ever make sense to you to cry bye? (Bye bye)
Yeah, how do you do (do you do) the things you do? No one I know could ever keep up with you How do you do? Did it ever make sense to you to say bye? (Bye bye)