【2023坛庆】⑤⑥ 放鹰篇 by 小赛Everything I do do you feel?

来源: 2023-08-14 12:46:37 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

很久没有放鹰了, 为了活动放两只 (俺真的不是鹰派,俺是妥妥的鸽派,粗茶淡饭,与世无争 解释

Everything I do, I do it for you  爱是义无反顾,致敬加拿大著名音乐人 Bryan Adams。喜欢歌词的直白坦荡,为爱而战,无怨无悔,all the time all the way!

Can you feel the love tonight  迪士尼电影《狮子王》主题曲,原唱大姑妈 Elton John 

Everything I do I do it for you
Look into my eyes You will see, what you mean to me Search your heart, search your soul When you find me there, you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for You can't tell me it's not worth dying for You know it's true (you know it's true) Everything I do I do it for you Yeah, yeah
Look in to your heart, you will find There is nothing there to hide Take me as I am, take my life I would give it all, I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for I can't help it, there's nothing I want more You know it's true Everything I do I do it for you
There's no love, like your love And no other, could give me more love There's nowhere, unless you're there All the time, all the way

Can you feel the love tonight
There's a calm surrender To the rush of day When the heat of a rolling wind Can be turned away An enchanted moment And it sees me through It's enough for this restless warrior Just to be with you
And can you feel the love tonight? It is where we are It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer That we got this far And can you feel the love tonight How it's laid to rest? It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best
There's a time for everyone If they only learn That the twisting kaleidoscope Moves us all in turn There's a rhyme and reason
To the wild outdoors When the heart of this star-crossed voyager
Beats in time with yours And can you feel the love tonight? It is where we are It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer That we got this far And can you feel the love tonight How it's laid to rest? It's enough to make kings and vagabonds Believe the very best It's enough to make kings and vagabonds Believe the very best