《Say Something》cover Jasmine Thompson

来源: 2021-01-27 10:45:34 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

《Say Something》(用的Jasmine Thompson的女生伴奏)

摘自网络:

"Say Something" is a song by American pop duo A Great Big World from their debut album, Is There Anybody Out There? (2013). Written by the duo members—Ian Axel and Chad King—alongside Mike Campbell, the song was originally recorded by Axel for his solo album This Is the New Year (2011). It was later released as a single by the duo on September 3, 2013, by Epic Records. Following its usage on American reality TV show So You Think You Can Dance, the track gained attention from singer Christina Aguilera, who wanted to collaborate with A Great Big World on the song. Soon afterwards, a re-recorded version of "Say Something" with Aguilera was released on November 4, 2013.

This is a very touching song that can have a lot of meanings. It goes beyond relationships and into something much deeper — the regrets, worries, and significance of separation from a loved one.

Being separated from a good friend, family member, or significant other whether it’s from death, a breakup, or a fall out is one of the most traumatizing experiences we go through in life.

This song will resonate with a lot of people for different reasons. The versatility of the meaning of this song is simply impressive although most people that hear it will reflect on their relationship with a loved one.

歌曲原唱是A Great Big World。歌曲的创作灵感源自A Great Big World成员的心碎经历。他们表示写这首歌对治愈自己的悲伤有帮助。

《Say Something》是美国组合A Great Big World(精彩大世界)和美国女歌手克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉共同演唱的歌曲,由伊恩·阿克塞尔、查德·瓦卡里诺和麦克·坎贝尔谱写,丹·罗默制作,收录在A Great Big World第一张录音室专辑《Is There Anybody Out There?》中,于2013年9月3日由史诗唱片发行。

2013年9月,《舞林争霸》第十季的女冠军艾米·亚基玛伴随原版《Say Something》在节目中跳了一支舞蹈,从而吸引到克里斯蒂娜。于是A Great Big World邀请了克里斯蒂娜加入到了该首歌曲的录制。克里斯蒂娜用了大概两个小时来完成了歌曲的录制。

该首歌在澳大利亚、比利时、加拿大等国家的音乐排行榜登上了榜首,在美国公告牌百强单曲榜最高到达了第四名。2015年2月8日,该首歌获得第57届格莱美奖“最佳流行组合/合作表演”奖项。2015年12月11日,该首歌以在美国本土超过五百万的销量被美国唱片工业协会认证为“五倍白金唱片”。

英文歌词:

Say Something

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all
And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl