4集视频 - 美国观光客 到 北朝鲜

来源: 华峥嵘 2018-07-07 21:52:31 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5738 bytes)

Train travel from China to Cult Korea: Beijing-Pyongyang. May 2010. See Videos 2, 3 and 4 for the walking tour of NK. This was a propaganda tour that brings tourists to the country's showcase cities and fertile regions. These videos give people thinking about visiting NK an overview of what they will see there (A variety of tours are offered but itineraries are often similar).

South Korea maintains a cowardly and disturbing indifference to the large scale atrocities occurring in North Korea. In the 68 years since the division of the Korean Peninsula, South Korweakens have lost their sense of unity and urgency.

S. Korea has many options if it wanted the Northern regime to collapse. South Korea has the world's 7th strongest military, 50 times the GDP, generations more advanced weaponry, and significant leverage with China. It's their moral prerogative and greater national interest to reunify the Korean peninsula. The problem will not go away by ignoring it. Every year South Korea continues to appease the North, the reunification costs increases and the nightmare of the enslaved North Korean people continues.

Yet, this is all great news for tourists wanting to see a Stalinist/Maoist country in the 21st century. If you want to help North Korean civilians, I recommend visiting HRNK (The Committee for Human Rights in North Korea) and the UK Manna Mission of Europe (which operates bakeries to feed NK children).
This is 1 of 4 Videos

An American tourist's independent tour of North Korea in May 2010.  This is 2 of 4 Videos total, for almost 5 hrs of footage. Bizarre North Korea allows a 21st Century visitor to time travel back to Mao's China and Stalin's Russia. The tour Company I used is Young Pioneer Tours. They are not very organized but do offer younger, smaller group sizes which I like. If you are more risk adverse and prefer a well-run, stress free tour company, and can live with an older, larger group size, Koyro Tours, a British owned tour company based in Beijing, is highly recommended and they do a great job.
A big disclaimer with these videos: I went as a tourist and this is a propaganda tour. This is not representative of most of North Korea. This is their Disney World I saw: look for real hidden video that is smuggled out of the country before drawing any conclusions. 

An American tourist's independent tour of North Korea in May 2010.  This is #3 of 4 Videos total, for almost 5 hrs of footage. Bizarre North Korea allows a 21st Century visitor to time travel back to Mao's China and Stalin's Russia. The tour Company I used is Young Pioneer Tours. They are not very organized but do offer younger, smaller group sizes which I like. If you are more risk adverse and prefer a well-run, stress free tour company, and can live with an older, larger group size, Koyro Tours, a British owned tour company based in Beijing, is highly recommended and they do a great job.
A big disclaimer with these videos: I went as a tourist and this is a propaganda tour. This is not representative of most of North Korea. This is their Disney World I saw: look for real hidden video that is smuggled out of the country before drawing any conclusions

Inside North Korea by an American Tourist - Part 4
An American tourist's independent tour of North Korea in May 2010.  This is #4 of 4 Videos total, for almost 5 hrs of footage. Bizarre North Korea allows a 21st Century visitor to time travel back to Mao's China and Stalin's Russia. The tour Company I used is Young Pioneer Tours. They are not very organized but do offer younger, smaller group sizes which I like. If you are more risk adverse and prefer a well-run, stress free tour company, and can live with an older, larger group size, Koyro Tours, a British owned tour company based in Beijing, is highly recommended and they do a great job.
A big disclaimer with these videos: I went as a tourist and this is a propaganda tour. This is not representative of most of North Korea. This is their Disney World I saw: look for real hidden video that is smuggled out of the country before drawing any conclusions.

And one more thing, Shame on South Koreans for allowing the North Korean regime to continue existing. South Korea knows exactly what is happening there and yet they allow Koreans to suffer and perish in silence.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!