thanks a lot

来源: twinlobster 2012-12-11 07:38:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (933 bytes)

You are right. I am very straightforward, kind of stupid.

My hu*****and insisted to take our daughter to visit his mom certain day once a week, no matter it is raining outside, or snowing, or baby has a mild fever. I said "would you change another day since baby is slightly sick?" He refused and he thinks that I make it a big deal out of it.

Yesterday he intentionally went home early. He called me that he wanted to take baby to his mom's house. The only reason to choose that timing is to go without me, because I can't leave my work that early. I said "we should go as a family. Your mom doesn't want to see me and she wants me out of the picture, but you as a hu*****and should stand up for me and tell her "we are a family, we stick together.". Finally he didn't go. But he said he will take baby to visit his mom without me this morning. This morning, I noticed that he removed the car seat base from my car.

所有跟帖: 

温柔要温柔! -菲妈妈- 给 菲妈妈 发送悄悄话 菲妈妈 的博客首页 (908 bytes) () 12/11/2012 postreply 07:56:57

my husband said he doesn't like visiting his mom during weekend -twinlobster- 给 twinlobster 发送悄悄话 (300 bytes) () 12/11/2012 postreply 08:02:55

没准正是因为他不喜欢他妈才在她身上花钱的。精神上不能爱,那就物质上补。都是因为“孝” -菲妈妈- 给 菲妈妈 发送悄悄话 菲妈妈 的博客首页 (25 bytes) () 12/11/2012 postreply 08:09:10

你太固执了, 非要一家出动 -violetta- 给 violetta 发送悄悄话 violetta 的博客首页 (169 bytes) () 12/11/2012 postreply 14:58:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”