8 month old like climbing to everywhere

来源: elian 2012-08-09 21:42:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1290 bytes)

I put her into the crib, she climbs, clings to the rails and stands up, walking, falling, bumping her head over the rails over and over.Sometimes she's not going to sleep till midnight until I put her down many times then press her with both of my hands lightly upon her.

What a nightmare and what a crazy pretoddler. No wonder my cousin said babies are weird creatures. No one can fully understand why babies behave as such.

Peace has left our home forever I guess, as Mommy has to toil from dusk till dawn while Daddy and grandma snoring in deep dream in different rooms. Mommy lost her sleep after all the fight with the baby.

I still love my baby girl regardless, she's an awfully cute, strong and smart kid.Just reached 8 months old and starts babbling mom and daddy consciously. Walks and climbs,  probing on everything accessible. Even though, sometimes I'm so frustrated and I don't know where is the outlet: all these long years ahead for raising a child. As planned before we'll have another girl child next year. Two beautiful baby girls and it'll be all nuts for 18+years. All nuts for sure.

Mother's love is endless, to a daughter. Crazy love totally. Without a clear reason, without a clear purpose, just adore and admire.

所有跟帖: 

恭喜又添宝宝,我看出来了,你是很多话没地方说,多来这里发泄吧。 -战车上的狸花- 给 战车上的狸花 发送悄悄话 战车上的狸花 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 03:27:41

做妈妈都不容易 -江南茶花- 给 江南茶花 发送悄悄话 江南茶花 的博客首页 (241 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 05:28:44

好象没这么凄惨 -是兔还是龙- 给 是兔还是龙 发送悄悄话 (147 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 10:51:34

这简直就是dream baby啊。请教白天是怎么让宝宝nap的,要哄的吗?还是放crib让他自己去入睡? -瑞宝宝- 给 瑞宝宝 发送悄悄话 (127 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 12:07:07

好象有什么产品是阻止宝宝爬起来的,这样你不用总去按住。然后让她自己睡,你越哄,她越来劲。 -退隐老妖- 给 退隐老妖 发送悄悄话 退隐老妖 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 18:02:02

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”