Our changing system

来源: elian 2012-04-12 19:47:38 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1000 bytes)

The changing pad is set on top of baby's dresser,where I stock some of her diapers and all her changing clothes,wash cloth,bibs,etc.. Next to the dresser are: a diaper pail on one side and a small iron cast table on the other side with a wet wipe tub,a hand sanitizer,butt paste,bottle of baby lotion. Everything is very handy. It just takes a small corner in the living room. We don't need carry the baby anywhere else to change her soiled clothes or wash her bottoms while changing dirty diapers. I also wrap and dry her up over there with a thick towel after bathing her. I put this towel in the dresser too. The dresser isn't too tall, only a little above my waist level.

My hu*****and used to change her on a coffee table. It was too low and hurt my back. For the first two weeks my surgery incision really hurt and my back sore. Glad this new system kicks in right away.I truly believe it's the most economical and efficient way to get the nappies biz done.

所有跟帖: 

很不错,我家太小了,不能再买新家具了,要是再生一个就照这样办。谢谢。 -mewu- 给 mewu 发送悄悄话 mewu 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/12/2012 postreply 20:47:41

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”