sorry to hear that! You may ask your doctor to do 3 days transfe

来源: 2ndtimemom 2011-12-14 23:02:18 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1623 bytes)

First, If I was you, I would try accupuncture and chinese medicine from a traditional Chinese doctor along with IVF treatment.

Second, exercise! expecially 仰卧起坐 to improve the blood circulation to uterus and other reproductive organs. Stop any exercise after embryo transfer.

third, drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. I don't know the reason, but I found it out that drinking plenty of water did help increase those numbers (such as E2 level during stimulation cycle). It also increase the chance of implantation.

forth, take a break to help yourself relax for at least 3 months after this failed IVF. Just totally forget about all  these treatment things. sleep well, eat well, exercise well.

Fifth, increase the intake of omega 3 fish oil, such as eating mackeral fish (Atlantic small mackeral, not king mackeral). Somehow, omega 3 helped me grow the follical.

Sixth, have plenty of sleep. enough sleep does help follical grow faster and e-2 surge faster during FSH injection cycle, and help the embryo implantation.

there are some more experiences I had learn. You may check my old posts back 4 years ago. Hope you will find some useful info.  I went through so many frustration at that time. I feel your pain! But trust me, you will have your own baby eventually if you don't give up! Keep your head up, girl! I have 3 wonderful children now, and you will have your own too. Trust the modern technology if you are not 43+ years old! Good luck! God bless!

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”