在Four season 和 two star hotel 洗衣服的不同

来源: 2015-01-19 16:12:43 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:
今天有点空灌水。听大家说了那么多安慰的话,再加上今天休息购物去了心情好了不少。说说在Four Season 和在2 star hotel 洗衣服的不同。可能 很多人会骂我或讽刺我。我没有任何显摆的意思,完全是讨论着好玩. 我没有必要show off, because my life now might be emotionally worse than most of the people's lige here.... Just discuss for fun, that is all...

1) having sex in Four season is of course different than 2 star hotel. The story is never like  “ oh once u turn off the light, any hotel is same”. Specially if that is first time 洗衣服或前几次洗衣服。Four season is way clearer and room is bigger , it just makes lady( at least lady, maybe man too) feel nice and comfortable. Finally all what matters is feeling during that process, right? More details below
2) bed is good and sturdy, sturdy bed is important to me. I really dislike the feeling to hear that weird " 嘎吱嘎吱”sound from crappy bed, in that process:).
3 ) bedding/quilt is very soft , fluffy and clean. U can clearly tell the comforter quality difference from great hotel and so-so hotel. Most time in so-so hotel they don't even give u a good comforte, but just a dirty blanket with a sheet.
4) restroom size matters A LOT, with a very good restroom, u will find a good size of the separate shower room , separate bathtub, all these facilities give u much fun for different options of 洗衣服,if they r too small , u can't do it well, right?:) 
5) clean countertop in restroom with good light is certainly a plus, u can do bunch of things on clean and big countertop:)
6) nice hotel gives u good amount of towels and towels r fluffy and clean too, these r important too in the process , depends on how u use them....

Bottom line is it is all about feeling. Of course I don't advocate to have regular 洗衣服in hotel, but if u ever do it in hotel and if u can choose , then I certainly will choose nice one , it will work out way better than so-so hotel.