didn't used to frequent this forum until recently

来源: 2013-10-09 21:59:43 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

But I have literally camped out here waiting for your story over the past week. That tells you how much I love your story :-). I am only one of the many many fans you have here, just take a look at the hit counts of your post you'll have an idea. Make sure give yourself a pat on the shoulder, or even better yet, make a toaste over a nice glass of wine. Job well done.

Now everyone is wondering if A became your hubby.. Of course not. I know that you are merely creating suspense for the finale. A is not good enough to be your hubby, and that's my opinion.

Now I have one Q for you before you wrap up. What was or is the reason you took this journey and wrote it up? There got to be a reason for you, not for anyone else. No worries if its too personal that you can't share, I'll understand.

BTW, thanks to you I got to witness the whole mudsling in the forum, which isn't pretty. I wonder if anyone has done a lesson learned afterwards so things can be handled better next time around. Some real nice IDs allowed the mudsling to bring the worst of them - it's a shame that happened. Hope you finish tonite so that I can take down my tent :-)