【你笑起来真好看】《天津哪吒》来笑闹笑坛啦!

来源: 2021-04-03 14:33:29 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

我第一次模仿天津话,学了一段天津快板《天津哪吒》,把我在美语世界论坛的活动贴搬过来,逗大家一笑,祝大家周末愉快!

 

来到了天津卫,是嘛也没学会,

Came to TianJinWeiI learned nothing,

学会了瞎霍霍,吓死二百多。

but trouble-making, and scared two hundred people to death.

小爷我叫哪吒,力气特别大,

My name is Nezha, and I’m extremely strong.

咱这个出生不一般,据说是魔丸。

My birth was unusual, they said I was from a magic ball.

这魔丸是嘛玩意?您了得问导演。

What about this magic ball? You have to ask the movie director.

他说就是熊孩子特别招人烦。

He said that’s a naughty kid that everyone tries to avoid.

说我是妖怪,嫌我有眼袋,

They said I’m the goblin with eye bags.

陈塘关的老百姓实在是不可爱。

The people of ChenTangGuan were not nice.

我总被错怪,我总不明白。

I was always being misunderstood, I couldn’t understand 

这世界为嘛不能对我温柔以待?

Why this world doesn’t treat me nicely?

您说这是命,您说是天注定。

You said this is my faith.

我寻思这封神榜上我是英雄。

I thought I was the hero on the Legend of deification.

我师傅笑成狗,摸摸我的头。

My master laughed hard, and patted on my head,

倒霉孩子听没听过平行宇宙?

Poor kid, have you heard about the parallel universe?

嘛平行宇宙?

What parallel universe?

你个糟老头子坏得很。

You bad old man!

我是神挡杀神,佛挡杀佛。

I’ll kill the God and the Buddha if they were in my way.

这沙雕生活逼得我,三岁就中二了。

This stupid life pushed me going to middle school when I was three.

 

来到了天津卫,是嘛也没学会,

Came to Tianjingwei, I leaned nothing,

学会了瞎霍霍,我吓死了二百多。

but trouble-making, and scared two hundred people to death.


 

原唱