No Problem!

来源: I140+I485 2005-05-02 17:58:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1563 bytes)
回答: EB1a/NIW got approved todayI140+I4852005-05-02 16:07:55
Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry (the degree was obtained in China)
Full professor in China
Worked in the field of Environmental Analysis and Bioanalysis for more than 4 years in renowned academic institutions in England, Canada and USA by the time of application
More than 30 good papers (mostly published in the important international journals of the field, but NO Science/Nature papers); More than 10 high level presentations
Co-authored two articles with a Canadian Professor for the Encyclopedia of Analytical Chemistry published by Wiley (Never meet this professor yet. collaboration was conducted via email and phone calls)
More than 100 citations of my publications were tracked by the time of application
Regular referee reviewing papers for a very good international journal of the field; reviewed papers for other international journals and Chinese journals
Several good awards received in China (all were at provincial level)
Principal Inverstigator (PI) of serveral projects completed in China (both national level and provincial level)
Member of the ACS and Sigma Xi
6 letters of recommendation from China, Japan, Englan, Canada and USA. Among my referees two are full professor, two associate professor, one assistant professor, and one who does not take a professorship but serves as a director of Environmental Research Center at British university) -- NO BIG FISH at all!

Got a good award in USA after submitting the petitions. I updated this progress with USCIS in January this year.

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

I140+I485 --- a good man! -marlins- 给 marlins 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/03/2005 postreply 08:59:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”