Get prepared earlier!!

来源: Moona 2004-12-14 12:51:54 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1234 bytes)
The visaScreen requires four types of documents (1)Nursing diploma, (2)NCLEX-RN passing evidence, RN license, or CGFNS certificate (3) English passing scores (you are waived of English scores since you are educated in US), and (4)The application form and fee. Check www.cgfns.org for details. You can apply for VisaScreen earlier by submitting the application form and the fee, then let your school send it your diploma document and RN license or NCLEX-RN passing score later. You may start working on NCLEX-RN exam if you have time. You need to get the approval from the state norsing board for taking the exam. That means you have to apply for RN license of the state you want. NCLEX will verify with the state for your qualification.

I submitted my 485 before I get VisaScreen. My VisaScreen certificate is still in process. I need to pass TSE which is the only one left.

Unfortunately you will subject to the visa quota, and you have to find a way to keep your status legal until you file 485. Check the visa bulletin board each month. The situation may not be that bad as that of India and Philippine. Prepare anything you can at the earliest time you can. Situations are always in change. Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

回复: Thanks Monna (no content ) -newRN- 给 newRN 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2004 postreply 21:23:04

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”