parents' application for Green card RFE

来源: xiwang8 2023-10-23 21:16:43 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1841 bytes)

8 laoshi,

I got the RFE as below. Based on the uploaded files online, I can tell all requested 864 files are already submitted. I do not understand why they are requesting again. Please help! Thanks!

You have submitted Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, from the petitioning sponsor. We are unable to process the I-864 because it has one or more deficiencies. In order for us to process your application further, you must:

• Submit a completed and signed Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, from the petitioning sponsor. All pages must be present and of the latest edition date.
  • Provide the petitioning sponsor's Social Security Number on Form I-864.
  • Provide a complete and correctly calculated household size for the petitioning sponsor on Form I-864.
  • Submit a complete copy of the petitioning sponsor’s Federal income tax return, including all supporting tax documents (W-2s, 1099s, Form 2555, and tax schedules) filed with the return, for the most recent tax year.

Note: Applicants using a family member's visa petition to adjust status must be listed as a family member on the principal immigrant's Form I-864. For further instructions and the latest edition of Form I-864, visit the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov. See Specific Instructions and Specific Requirements listed in the Form I-864 instructions for complete information.

You have submitted Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, and ALL pages of the form are not present or of the same edition date.

Submit a properly completed and signed Form I-485. All pages must be present and of the latest edition date. The latest edition of Form I-485 can be found at the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov.

所有跟帖: 

Reply -863211- 给 863211 发送悄悄话 863211 的博客首页 (362 bytes) () 10/24/2023 postreply 11:02:22

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”