来源: 863211 2023-04-08 06:49:39 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (22920 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 863211 ] 在 2023-04-11 18:14:25 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 尊敬的8老师请帮忙。weiagl2023-04-07 07:28:35

尊敬的8 老师, 今又有事要麻烦您。
1. 我没有出生证, 请问有无替代出生证的方法申请绿卡?

-叫国内当地派出所出个证明,然后去公证处作个公证。
2. 我的绿卡申请有点麻烦, 现我的 I-485 已递交近六年, 但仍未批下来。 律师说, 他需要跟
DOS 打交道。请问 DOS 对出生证的要求是否 象USCIS 一样

-Did USCIS send you RFE for your birth certificater yet? The document requirements are the same.

有替代的方法?

-I cited the following at this link for your information: How to Get Birth Certificate that Meeting USCIS Requirements? (dygreencard.com)

4. What if birth certificate is not available?

If a copy of birth certificate is not available to you upon exhausted efforts, USCIS allows you to submit 1) a notarized personal affidavit (written explanation) in which you fully describe the facts of your birth and the reason you’re unable to get a certified copy of the document; and 2) at least one of secondary evidence. Such secondary evidence including:

If your certificate of birth was issued abroad, make sure to also check the appropriate country’s guidelines through the U.S. Department of State’s Reciprocity and Civil Documents by Country page for specific types of acceptable secondary evidence.

When none of the above forms of secondary evidence is available, you must submit a notarized personal affidavit from either parent who is living or a close relative who is older than you. In the affidavit, they must attest to having personal knowledge of your birth in detail.

3. 请问中国大使馆是否可以用护照做出生证公正?

-I don't think so. Passport cannot be used as the substitute for the birth certificate (i.e., USCIS will not accept it). Birth certificate must contain your parents' names, place of your birth and date of your birth.
真心感谢您的帮助,如有可能,希望尽快收到您的回复。

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”