来源: 863211 2021-11-24 09:40:01 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5370 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 863211 ] 在 2021-11-24 10:08:42 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 8老师, 兄弟姐妹移民求助新手上路20202021-11-23 21:52:24

8老师, 节日快乐! 感恩有你在这里为大家免费提供咨询服务! 我的兄弟姐妹移民排期已到, 但是到现在还没有收到面签通知。前段时间收到通知说是I864A不合格。我也不知道怎么填才合格, 最后在当地找了律师帮填, 700刀。现在交上去了, 今天又收到邮件说要proof domicile.怎么证明这个住址? 难道报的税表里的住址还不能证明住址吗?从2019年10月开始上传文件, 到现在已经两年啦。我越来越感觉不知道该怎么去做了。 8老师, 请律师费用不低,  两份I864A表收费700刀, 如果我想请律师帮完成余下的工作, 你认为要付多少钱才是合理的?

-It should be very simple procedure. It seems you do not have any idea about immigration or you have poor English undersatnding. The second figure shows that the household member is incomplete, so it seems your I-864 (not I-864A) was not completed correctly or you provided the incomplete information when you answered the questions in the NVC website. Your household members (household size) should include all your family members (spouse and kids) plus your brother and his kids who plan to immigrate to US.

If you don't know how to fill a certain item in the form, you can post it and I can help you. If you want to hire a lawyer to help you out, different lawyer may charge different service fee. Nomrally about $3,000 is reasonable. You may contact several to compare.  Any immigrant lawyer can handle it because it is too simple. 

The documents to prove US Domicile include but are not limited to:

• Federal income tax returns
  • Home ownership or active lease with evidence of maintaining home
  • U.S. bank account or other investments
  • Pay stubs from U.S. employer
  • Registering to vote (if a U.S. citizen only)
  • Children’s registration in school
  • It seems the NVC evidence request letter is for the I-864A. So, your spopuse can provide the copies of two or three of the above documents for the NVC request letter. Your spouse also needs to provide the copy of his US citizenship (or green card if he is a green card holder) based on the first figure.

还有另一个问题就是我有一个兄弟几年前离异, 他的前任已经再婚不跟过来,除了不交费用, 还要怎么做吗?

-Do nothing and just ignore it.

所有跟帖: 

感谢8老师的回复! 因为有点着急, 外甥刚满21岁, 我还是打算出3千请律师帮忙了。感激有你! -新手上路2020- 给 新手上路2020 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2021 postreply 11:14:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!