来源: 863211 2021-10-02 13:25:31 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2831 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 863211 ] 在 2021-10-02 15:21:16 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

8老师,我9月20日从邮局寄出485+AP+EAD 申请priority mail到USCIS, 刚才查已经于9月22日delivered. 左等右等USCIS的收函短信没来,我上网银查check被cash out了没有,才发现我的银行户头balance不足,是我糊涂搞混了,忘记了在这个户头存够足够的钱。这下怎么办呢?申请会被退回吗?怎样联系USCIS告诉他们支票现在可以cash out了?

-Just transfer some money to the account as soon as possible. As far as I know, most banks have overdraft protection policy. So normally your bank may also have the policy overdraft protection policy, i.e., allow you to pay a certain amount money from your account without penalty when you do not have enough money in your account. 

Bottom line, ff USCIS cannot cahs the check, they will reject your application and send all the application materials back to you. Then, you can re-file it. 

另一个问题:如果我12月底想回国,到时还没收到AP, 可以先离境放弃485, 等想再来美国时申请移民签证进来吗?

-Yes, but that will take a long time and cost you a lot of moeny, and also will have a lot of trouble. You need to file I-824 to ask USCIS forward the approved I-140 to NVC to process for the immigrant visa application. I don't suggest you to do that. If you have emergency reason to leave US before you get the AP, you may call USCIS to make an appointment with the local USCIS Field Office to see whether you can apply for the emergency AP there.

我是NIW获批的。我知道485必须人在美国申请,在境外有其他途径可以直接申请调整身份获得绿卡吗?还是一定要在美国境内才能申请获得绿卡?

万分感谢!

所有跟帖: 

-- 给  发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/02/2021 postreply 15:25:22

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]