来源: 863211 2020-08-04 15:25:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5919 bytes)
回答: 请教8老师,关于 I 864 FORMBZ20192020-08-02 22:15:28
My son (US citizen) is sponsporing his mom and me for green cards. 

Question 1. principal immigrant? 
Part 3, item 1 and 2:

when my son fills out I 864 for me, he should choose Yes for both item 1 (me, principal immigrant) and 2 (his mom, following immigant in 6 months or at the same time with primary immigant)?
-Only select "Yes" Item 1, and leave Item 2 and 3 blank. Don't fill any information in any other contents in Part 3 (e.g. Family member 1, 2, 3....).

when my son fills out I 864 for his mom, he should choose Yes for both item 1 (his mom as a principal immigrant) and 2 (me, following immigant in 6 months or at the same time with primary immigant)?
-Same as above.

2. Assets from the intending immigrants 
Part 7. Use of Assets to Supplement Income (Optional)
Per USCIS instruction, "Item Numbers 6. - 9. Assets of the Intending Immigrant. You may use the assets of the intending immigrant regardless of where he or she resides. The intending immigrant must provide evidence of such assets with this affidavit. Add together Item Numbers 6. - 8. and type or print the total number in Item Number 9. Form I-864A is not required to document the intending immigrants assets.

Am I right that my son can use my assets (not income, since I will not live with him at the sema residence, we will live in different states) to count his financial requiremetns? (That requiremtns will be easily met if my assets can be counted in I 866.)
-You can use your asset, but you need to provide the documents about the asset such as ownership and the value estimation in cash.

3, If he can use my assets, he should use/write down half of my assets in the I 866 form designated for me since the assets owned equally by my wife and me and he has to split the assets?
-Yes.

4. If my assets allowed to use and the financial conditions are met, I do not need to ask my friend (GC holder)to be a joint sponsor any more? (my son's own income cannot meet the requiremetns)
-You may still need the joint sponsor because USCIS normally just use the assets as complemetary proof. 

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]