来源: 2019-11-22 15:44:03 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1543 bytes)

You need to provide the copy of the death certificate. If you don't do the 公证, you may ask your friend to translate it into English and submit the copy of the original document and the translation version.  Read this link for Document Checklist, etc.:

See these websites for the translation requirement by USCIS:





  • 笔名:      密码: 保持登录状态一个月,直到我退出登录。
  • 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]