来源: 2019-01-12 06:30:19 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (480 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 863211 ] 在 2019-01-12 06:31:51 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

If one application for two B-2, what are the relationship of them?
-You are F1 and your spouse is F2, so both you are the same status category (i.e. F) currently. Thus, you can use one I-539 to change to B2 at the same time. If your status was F1 and your spouse's was H1, then each of you have to file your own I-539, respectively, to change to B2.

Hope master 8 give me more explain



  • 笔名:      密码: 保持登录状态一个月,直到我退出登录。
  • 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]