来源: 863211 2016-12-19 11:01:25 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2924 bytes)
回答: 请教尊敬的8老师:江南夜雨2016-12-19 09:56:22

前两天我向您请教了一个I-864填表的问题,http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/immigration/602219.html,您的回复是“Because your green card is employment-based, you do not need to file I-864 for your spouse by using following to join benefits. That is why you do not find any item suitable for your case in I-864 Part 1.

是否就是:我是职业移民,我为我爱人办理following to join, 原本根本不需要填I-864表?想再确认一下,谢谢您!

-Right based on the law. But some IO at NVC may not understand the law clearly or they are consused to ask you to provide I-864. If so, just expalin it to you that you don't need to provide I-864 because your spouse's case is employment-based. If they continue to ask for this document, you may provide I-134 with the support documents (e.g. tax return and W2, employment verification letter from your employer) to prove that you have the income to support your spouse. I-134 normally is for non-immigrant case, but it will be OK to use in your case (I have suggested it to some people like you and it worked.

Of course, if NVC does not continue to ask I-864, just do nothing.

移民局发给我的补件通知中,有一页“National Visa Center Case Number Barcode Cover Sheet“, 里面有一行 ”Send photocopies of your civil documents. Send an original, signed Form I-864 Affidavit of Support(s).”但在后几页的详细 instructions 中,只要求提交photocopies of passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, police certificate, 并没有提到I-864。现在看来,我的理解是:NVC的barcode cover sheet中”Send photocopies of your civil documents. Send an original, signed Form I-864 Affidavit of Support(s).”这句话是通用的,所有的每个case的申请人都会收到。至于是否提交I-864, 要看后面具体的instructions中是否有要求,以instructions中的文件清单为准,有要求就提交,没有要求则不需提交。不知我的理解是否正确?

-Right.

能请您确认一下吗?语言有些拗口,很抱歉。

在此感谢您长期以来对我和其他网友的真诚帮助,祝您和全家圣诞快乐,新年幸福,好人一生平安,快乐!

所有跟帖: 

感谢8老师的答疑解惑,衷心感谢!! -江南夜雨- 给 江南夜雨 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/19/2016 postreply 11:07:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”