谢谢8老师! More questions

来源: autumncloud 2016-02-24 13:23:33 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3204 bytes)

8老师,你好!

Thank you very much for answering my questions and taking extra efforts to explain everything!

1.  哥哥当时离婚状态,只填了他和女儿。女儿aged out且已经结婚,是不是只有我哥哥5年自己成为公民后才能为女儿申请?

-Right.

为已婚子女申请大概需要等多久才能拿绿卡?

-About 12 years after I-130 filing.

2. 哥哥06年再婚,这次可以把嫂子名字加上一起拿绿卡吗?

-Yes.

继子不到21岁,是否也可以加上?

-Yes. Ask NVC to add these two people into the process when NVC contact you.

Can step son use the following equation to calculate the child CSPA age as well? He is 20 years and still at collage now. Thinking about to come here after granulate from college. If this is the case, he will be 23 years old.

CSPA age =the child's current actual age - your I-130 pending dates

Or if it is possible that he gets green card now and go back to finish his collage?

3. 妹妹的儿子也aged out 但未婚,我妹妹拿了绿卡是否可以马上给儿子申请?

-Yes. It takes about 7 to 8 years. But the child can not get married unless yoru sister becomes a US citizen first.

If my sister become a US citizen (5 years later), it means her son can get married and will not slow dwon the process? or will go different process? or it means the US citizen will be very quick to bring her unmarried child to US?

By the way, you may caculate the child's CSPA age to see whether the child is really out-age at present:

I did calculate the child age using this quation. They are 28 years old now, minus 5 years pending dates, is 23 years old.

CSPA age =the child's current actual age - your I-130 pending dates

Note: I-130 pending dates =I-130 approval date - I-130 rceipt date

You can find the I-130 rceipt date and approval date on your I-130 approval notice.

If CSPA age > 21, then the child is age-out. If it is <21, then not age-out, and the child can immigrate to US with the mother.

这种情况大概要等多久能拿到绿卡?

万分感谢!!

所有跟帖: 

Reply -863211- 给 863211 发送悄悄话 863211 的博客首页 (1787 bytes) () 02/24/2016 postreply 14:42:19

Thank you so much! -autumncloud- 给 autumncloud 发送悄悄话 (212 bytes) () 02/24/2016 postreply 15:20:16

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”