回复:回复:回复:急: 父母I485 RFE--哪年Tax是most recent tax year?

来源: 863211 2012-04-03 12:13:16 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2620 bytes)

1)如果RFE回信时间超过4月15号,是否most recent tax year一定是2011年?

-You have to provide the copy of the tax return of 2011 (you just filed or will file after Jan. 1, 2012).

I submitted I485 in early March. It is not unusual for some people to file their income tax on or shortly before April/15. They may already have w2s, 1099, etc for the most recent year (2011) but the income tax return for that year has not been prepared.

-Technically, you can file the tax return of 2011 after Jan. 1, 2012 to April 17, 2012. USCIS will not care about when you file your 2-11 tax return, and it is your issue, not them. What they want is you have to provide the support documents when you file I-485. If you do not have the documents, you may not need to file the I-485.

In this case, what can they use in I485 for the "most recent"? Is there a hard definition?

-Not hard at all to define it. If you sumbit I-485 in 2012 (after Jan. 1), the most recent year is 2011.

As I said earlier, I will make sure no mistakes in this around. So I will prepare 2011 tax return and make photo copies of it, after which I will reply RFE.

-Photocopy is OK and USCIS will find it in IRS system. Using e-filed tax return system of IRS, you will get it done in less than one hour and then, print out all the copy of the return after filing. I do it every year.

Make the photocoy of the W2.

Does this sound error-proof to you?

BTW, if still USCIS not happy with it, will it send another around of RFE until they are happy with all the materials?

-Don't know.

Or they rather send denial next time?

Thanks in advance.

所有跟帖: 

Ok. Clear as a bell. Thanks again, teacher 8 (eom) -jwangbb- 给 jwangbb 发送悄悄话 jwangbb 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2012 postreply 12:26:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”