请教皮匠,8老师: filing 485, prevailing wage

来源: 2011-12-09 18:03:50 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

Hi. 皮匠,8老师:

I am eb2 and now 排期到了. I have a question to ask.

If I get my w2 in Jan2012, then my gross pay is greater than prevailing wage.

If I use the current pay tab, then my pay-period amount * 26 is 1,500$ short of prevailing wage.

My gross pay on w2 include salary + bonus. But on w2 there dose not show which is bonus and which is salary, just gross pay.

My question is: 

should the prevailing wage compare with gross pay (salary + bonus) on w2?

should the prevailing wage compare with salary (only) on pay tab.

If the prevailing wage compare with salary (only) on pay tab, I have the chance to ask the company to raise my salary for 1,500$. When I was filing I-140 several years ago, the CFO and my boss signed a memo to state that the company will meet the prevailing wage obligation while I file my 485. I personally think that if I ask the company to raise my salary and I will get it. However, I am relunctant to do that because I am afraid that my company will take advatage of that and only raise my salary by 1,500$.

Yesterday, the lawer (assigned and paid by my company) sent me an email to ask me to fill out a questionnaire since my 排期到了. Can I delay the 485 filing process until Feb next year? I think that my company will give us a raise at the end of this year. And by next year, my bare salary (without bonus) will definitely higher than prevailing wage.

Thank you very much for any suggestions.

Dan