Master 8, more questions please

来源: jerrygreat 2011-05-26 08:00:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5510 bytes)

Teacher 8, thank u for your answer last time ,

regarding to the last question you answered,

"any failure of company A's Eb1 appliicaion won't impact EB2 approved I-140 in company A, right?"

"-Correct. But if you leave Company A, your I-140 will be invalid unless you have filed I-485 for > 180 days."

Your mean leave company A, the approved I-140 will be invalid,

For my understanding, this leave means leave company A permanently, never return.

1.But how about this scenario, I leave company A only for a period of time, say, 3-4 years, and tell company A plz don’t withdraw I-140, when PD is current for that I-140, I rejoin the company A again, and file I-485, is that I-140 is still valid (can I still get GC through company A?)

2.Further more, in company A, after filing  I-485, but when < 180 days, I end a client company’s project (say that project only 3 months), based on company A’s policy, they will terminate employment relationship with me, but after a short period of client project(/job) searching, I get project again and rejoin company A, in this scenario, is there any issue for that GC approval?

A million thanks!!!

##############CC: (the past questions)

question 1:

company A is a consulting company, whenever I end contract period with client company, they will terminate my employment with them, and re-file a new H1B after I get a new offer from new client company.

now company B (consulting company too) said like, if I end the contract work in client company, they won't report to USCIS, and just let me find a new client company, and start to work over there directly.

(won't file a new H1B to save company's money).

Please 86323211 or Mr Pijiang, is this legal for Company B's way?

-No. The Company B needs to file the H1 amendment if you change your client company(amendment only needs to pay the I-129 filing fee, no training fee). 

(..I feel we need to do like company A.. or file a amendment at least, right?)

-Correct.

question 2.

If I let company B sponsor EB1 for me while I am working in comany A, is there any way company A will know it (--I don't want them to know..)?

-No, the Company A will never know it.

or

any failure of company A's Eb1 appliicaion won't impact EB2 approved I-140 in company A, right?

-Correct. But if you leave Company A, your I-140 will be invalid unless you have filed I-485 for > 180 days.

所有跟帖: 

回复:Master 8, more questions please -863211- 给 863211 发送悄悄话 863211 的博客首页 (1017 bytes) () 05/26/2011 postreply 09:47:40

thank you very much!!!! -jerrygreat- 给 jerrygreat 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2011 postreply 11:28:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”