Argent on finger print:

来源: wolf12356 2010-08-09 21:32:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1252 bytes)
Hi. Pijiang and other teachers:

My case background is: sent in I-140 and I-485 in Aug/2007 (EB3 concurrent filing. I am applying as principal applicant, my wife is副申请人) I-140 approved and I-485 pending. We had our finger print take once after Aug/2007.

The problem I am having is that my wife changed her address on USCIS. I have not updated the current address. Two days ago my wife received finger print notice. I have not received the finger print notice.

My question is: is there a way to find out if USCIS has mailed out finger print request to me? My I-140 was handled by my lawyer (the lawyer is not handling my I-485). The lawyer notified my last time finger print notice, though. Did USCIS also send my lawyer a copy of finger print notice? The finger print notice for my wife is the end of this month, so I think that I may not have much time to find out. What is the worst scenario here? I registered an account on USCIS; I logged in this evening and did not find out finger print info. My application address is at Texas, but now I am at Washington DC. If later I do get the finger print notice, may I change the finger print location from Texas to somewhere near DC?

Thanks a lot

Dan
_:'( _:'(
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标