Wrong zip code in Canadian CIC online status tracking

来源: RoadBlind 2010-02-19 11:16:07 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1291 bytes)
Forgive my duplicate post. I put the following message on the immigration forum, no one has responded for over a day. My sister old green card will expire in 7 days. Please give us some advice:

My sister's Canadian green card replacement application was approved on 02/03/2010. She found out yesterday that the zip code in her mailing and home address section was not correct through the CIC online status checking system. It did not indicate that her card was reproduced and sent out. However, it is possible that her new green card may have been mailed out by CIC before yesterday. We tried updating her addresses online, but system still shows the wrong zip. My questions:

1. Is her stay in Canada legal after her old GC expires on Feb 27, 2010 (she still holds her old GC, I assume) if she still does not receive the new one by then?

2. Will the postal office return the mail to CIC if it can't locate the wrong zip code? (she is trying to contact local postal office now)

3. When is it eligible for us to contact the CIC and to request for another new green code? How can we contact the CIC, by phone? My sister complaints that no one has answered her phone calls after numerous attempts.

Millions of thanks to you and your best advice! Thanks....

所有跟帖: 

别急了,什么问题也没有. -elephantsong- 给 elephantsong 发送悄悄话 (264 bytes) () 02/19/2010 postreply 20:45:26

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”