回复:刚收到NIW 的I-485 interview 通知,请教各位

来源: 863211 2009-08-22 19:19:08 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2597 bytes)
This list is generally for everyone. You just provide the one applying to you.

1. 有的我没有,如medical examination 记得由是体检的地方把结果直接寄出的,没经过我的手。一年以前体检的。怎么办?要再去体检,然后interview时带着吗?
-You sjould have a copy of the examination, right? If no, you may ask your Dr. to give you a copy. The Dr. should have your exam record on file.

2. 还要vaccination supplement in sealed envelope。这是什么东西?
-You should have inject some kind of vaccin when you did the physical exam for the I-485. Ask your Dr. the copy for you.
也在体检的地方办吗?
-Yes.

3.interview 后有什么后果?
-It just routine produre. Nothing worried.
会当场发绿卡吗?
-No.
interview 有什么经验可以分享?
-relax.

3. 还有一些问题在各个document之后。

You must bring the following items with you
1. This interview notice and goverment issued photo ID
2. A completed medical examination (form i-693) and vaccination supplement in a sealed envelope
3. a completed affidavit of support (Form I-864) (这个我自己网上下载,自己填吗?)
-Yes. I do not think you need to provide this form/document, but just prepare it and no harm to you anyway. Bring your recent paycheck or bank statement with this form.

4. all documentation establishing your eligibility for lawful permanent Resident status (这是什么,我怎么有这个?)
-Your I-20, H1 approval notice, EAD (OPT and I-485 based, if any), I-94 cards, I-140 approval notice/receipt, I-485 receipt, and any documens related to your legal status.
5. Any immigration-related documentation ever issued to you
-Same answer as the Q4 above.
6. All travel documents used to enter USA
-all the visas you have such as f1, h1, etc.
7. Your birth certificate
8. your petitioner's birth certificate and your petitioner's evidence of US cetizenship or Lawful Permanent Residental status (这个是不是和我不相干?)
-Not apply to you.
9. If you have children, bring a birth certificate for each of your children
10. if your eligility if based on your marriage, bring .....(这个和我不相干, 略)
11. Supporting evidence of your relationship, such as copies of any documents, property documents your feel may substantiate your relationship.
-This is for the relation between you and your spouse such as marriage certificate, etc.
12. Original and copy of each supporting document that you ted with your application
13. If you have ever been arrested.... (这个不相干)
14. A certified English translation for each foreign language document.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:刚收到NIW 的I-485 interview 通知,请教各位 -guweimin- 给 guweimin 发送悄悄话 (70 bytes) () 08/22/2009 postreply 21:44:46

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”