回复:help! 副申请人485 denial

来源: 863211 2009-07-27 19:35:06 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1786 bytes)
My questions are:
1) What does this mail mean? My understanding is that it means they couldn't find I was derivative applicant on my hu*****and's case. So they don't know which petition my 485 is based on. That is why they denied the case. Do I understand right?
-Yes, you are right. They said you did not have the I-140 related to your I-485 and thus, your I-485 was denied.

2) What should I do? File MTR? Go to infopass? Call USCIS and talk to Customer service for SR? Or Use POJ method to reach an IO? Or send the fax to TSC? Contact congressman?
-Just file the I-485 MTR and provide the evidence with the MTR such as your hu*****and approved I-140, approved I-485, etc. and explain it in the cover letter.

3) If I file MTR, how soon can I hear the decision? After they made the decision on MTR, does it mean they will give the decision on 485 as well? or just mean they will put 485 back to pending status?
-They will send the receipt to you indicating they accept the MTR or not and thus, your I-485 will be in pending status. Then, they will make a decision later.

3) Another question is about A#? My hu*****and just found his approved Eb1B 140 A# is different from his approved Eb1b 485 A#. Is that a problem? Should they be the same.
-No problem. The A# in the I-485 is his true A#, not the one in the I-140.

When we filed my 485 form, I put my hu*****and's A# as the same number on his 485 A#. I was thinking maybe the IO couldn't find my hu*****and's approved 140 petition based on my hu*****and's A# I provided on my 485 form. But, for dependent, they should only care if my hu*****and's 485 is approved, right?
-USCIS always make a mistake like this, so you do not need to worry too much. I believe you will be fine after you file the MTR.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”