485 RFE

来源: 琥珀妈妈 2009-06-08 16:07:23 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1169 bytes)
2007, July NIW concurrent (my wife as a dependent) as a postodc. I changed to a consultant job in September 2008. My wife and I do not live in the same city due to different job locations.

今天受到RFE:

1. Please submit document evidence which established that you continue to be engaged in the occupation that is the basis of your national interest waiver. Such evidence may inlcude, but is not limited to: a currently dated letter from your present emplower; copies of recent and/or ongoing publisications or research; copies of recent awards, grants or fellowships; or other such documentation confirming that you intend to carry out the terms and conditions of the underliying Form I-140 immigrant visa petition.

2. Please submit a written statement listing all the period within the lst 5 years during which you and your spouse, XXX, did reside togeether. Also, explain the reasins why you and your spous were not and are not living together.

这种RFE 常见么?好像大家只要雇佣证明。对第一项,先雇主证明信就够了么?还是也要postdoc时的证明?

队第二个问题,是不是只要说一下由于工作缘故,没有住在一起就可以了?

谢谢。

所有跟帖: 

回复:485 RFE -pjiang- 给 pjiang 发送悄悄话 pjiang 的博客首页 (192 bytes) () 06/08/2009 postreply 17:50:49

回复:回复:485 RFE -琥珀妈妈- 给 琥珀妈妈 发送悄悄话 琥珀妈妈 的博客首页 (67 bytes) () 06/08/2009 postreply 17:58:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”