Thanks 假博士, More questions

来源: Newnewer 2004-07-21 12:49:38 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1763 bytes)
回答: 假博士, please help!Newnewer2004-07-21 10:47:37
1. The application is for myself based on employment. So if I don't get you wrong, it would be unnecessary to include my parents info, right?

2. So you prepared it in this way and got the I-485 approved?

3. Would you please let me know at about what time did you post this sample? I tried to find it, but it would be easier for my eyes (have spent a lot of time reading all kinds of info) if I know where to look for it (since you have so many posts), or if you still have a copy in your computer, would you please, please email it to me?

4. I saw you mentioned this a few days ago in a document list for 485 (it didn't contain specific info about how it should look like, that's why I ask for a sample). I also remember someone else mentioned to do so long time ago in another forum. I believe it would be fine to do so, just want to know how to make it look obvious that this notary page serves as "birth certificate", so that the CIS officer will not think my application is incomplete (since "birth certificate" is a required initial evidence for 485). So I prepare a statement, and attach the passport cover page, and let the notarizer sign both? Do I need to sign the statement, or find another Chinese to sign before the notarizer? The important thing is: how to write the statement?

Thanks again, Jia Bo Shi.

Also thanks immigrate for your advice, but I don't think that kind of notary prepared in China is necessary better than this kind of document we prepare here (the CIS officers know people can prepare "everything" in China). To my understanding, the purpose for the birth certificate in this kind of application is to prove original nationality. As long as you can provide the info, it should be fine.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”