回复:回复:如果你一无所知, 还是请律师吧。

来源: 假博士 2004-07-19 08:16:05 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2306 bytes)
回答: 如果你一无所知, 还是请律师吧。假博士2004-07-18 19:13:35
For I-140:
1. Cover letter and Form I-140 + fee.
2. Self-Statement. Depend on the type you applied, it should have a little different.
3. Degree diploma, copy and notarized.
4. Your CV.
5. Recommendation letters, for well-known professor, attach a copy of his/her CV (ask him/her to obtain a copy of his/her CV, it is useful).
6. Any other supporting materials you believe it is useful.
7. Published papers. Just copy first 2 page of each paper, need not copy all. INS officer does not understand your papers at all, just show that you have that paper.
8. If you apply also for your family members, attach messages about them, see I-140 form for detail.
9. Others ...

For I-485:
1. Cover letter and Form I-485 + fee. (If your I-140 already submitted or approved, attach a copy of I-140 receipt or approved notice.)
2. Form I-485 with 2 photos.
3. A notary copy of Form I-797A: H1b visa with Form I-94. If you never extend your H1b within USA, may there is some difference.
4. Form 9003 (somebody said that this form no more required, I do not know).
5. Form G-325A.
6. Form I-693 for Medical Examination that was sealed by doctor. (somebody prefer to wait INS info, then to do this check, but I suggest you do it first and attach it directly, it should faster your process.)
7. Form I-765, 2 photos. (if you want to apply EAD also)
8. A notary copy from the passport to show your birthday and birthplace.
(2 to 8 must have each for each person Stack them together for each person)
The following only need one copy for all.
9. Form I-864: Sponsor of your H4 spouse and child. It must be signed by you. See the form detail to how you should sign it. (somebody said it should be I-134, but I prefer to this form).
10. Notary copy of the Marriage License of you and your spouse
11. Notary Authentic Act of the birth of your child
12. Employment certification of you, signed by Human Resource of your employer.
13. Three years W-2 forms of you and the tax return of each year (required for EAD application).
14. Any certification of your financial situation, Bank account statement, mutrofund, life insurance and so on. It is required to support your signature of Form I-864.
15. Any others ...

I do not know AP at all.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:回复:如果你一无所知, 还是请律师吧。 -hhe226- 给 hhe226 发送悄悄话 (37 bytes) () 07/19/2004 postreply 10:27:41

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”