Thank you so much for the information you offered!

来源: 四月天使妈妈 2008-04-17 13:11:39 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1632 bytes)
回答: 请教同时MTR和appeal四月天使妈妈2008-04-17 11:10:48
So, you check "A. I am filing an appeal. My brief and/or additional evidence is attached." in your I-290B instead of F(I am filing a motion to reopen and a motion to reconsider a decision...), and expecting the officer who made the denial decision would look into your appeal letter, and may change his previous decision, right?

btw, how much your lawyer charge you for the appeal process? Jerry Zhang ask for $5000, and another local lawyer told us it should be more than 3500,
we are sort of tight in hand after buy the house, so decide to do DIY appeal/MTR.

We focus on the MTR because the three reasons the officer mentioned is not grounded, however, we heard that it's not easy for the officer to be convinced his previous desicion is wrong, that's why we think appeal may increase the suceessful rate, though it takes longer.

"If any evidence and/or argument ted with an appeal overcomes the grounds of the denial, the case will be treated as a Motion to Reopen and the application/petition will be approved, without forwarding the case to the Administrative Appeals unit, the Legalization Appeals unit or the Board of Immigration Appeals. "--------------------------
Based on your information, all the appeal letter would be reviewed by the officer who denied my hu*****and, if we stated the reasons the officer deny my hu*****and are wrong, and he accept it, then even we choose filing to appeal, the officer still could transfer into a MTR case and approve it w/o send to AAO, right?

Our regular life is broken, and I hate to go back China with my 2 year old one while I am pregnant now.

所有跟帖: 

回复:Thank you so much for the information you offered! -SHIWANG- 给 SHIWANG 发送悄悄话 SHIWANG 的博客首页 (442 bytes) () 04/17/2008 postreply 14:11:53

please check xiaoxiaohua -四月天使妈妈- 给 四月天使妈妈 发送悄悄话 (10 bytes) () 04/17/2008 postreply 15:29:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”