XT and Pjiang and others, help my AP and 485 issues

来源: Good-man 2008-03-03 08:18:13 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2146 bytes)
As I posted in 与你们分享我的 140 CASE, my 1ST 140 case was denied and AAO finally sustained our appeal and we won the appeal recently. I have got AP based on my 2nd 140 submitted on July, 07. I want to visit my parents recently, e.g. any time between April to June. Can you help on my more concerns?

1) Usually after 140/485 documents were returned to original office (NSC) from the AAO in Washington, roughly how long it will take to get 140 approval notices from NSC?

2) First 140/485 (lawyer help to applied) RD 9/20/05. Once NSC will start to re-install my 485, is the priority data same as 9/20/05, or will it be change to the data when they reinstall my 485? If it is the same as the old one, do you think my 1st 485 排期已到 according to current NSC processing time?

my understanding: It may be that NSC will send us the final approval notice of my I140 case soon, or maybe between my planned traveling period, i.e. April -June, or after my returning to USA in June. My more concerns are:

4) If the final approval notice on my 1st I140 case will be received from the NSC before my departure data, can I plan to use the AP based on 2nd NIW application to return to USA ?

5) However, if the final approval notice on my I140 case will be received from the NSC when I will be in China, i.e. April –June, will I have problem to use the AP issued based on my 2nd NIW, to return to USA?

6) Pjiang and others talked lots about the relationship between using AP and its affecting H1 status, conclusion is : using AP will not affect H1 status. But I heard somebody did not allow to use H1 after they used AP? Any suggestions on which is better choice for H1 holder to use (reapplying H1 in China or using AP) while their 485 pending?

7) For my 1st 485 (lawyer help to applied) and 2nd 485 (self applied), suppose my first 485 will be re-installed after NSC receive the order from AAO, do you think it is better to combine the two 485 as one case, I have two A# for both 140 and 485, or do you suggest me to cancel the 2nd 140/485 application, which is now pending?

Many thanks,

所有跟帖: 

回复:XT and Pjiang and others, help my AP and 485 issues -pjiang- 给 pjiang 发送悄悄话 pjiang 的博客首页 (2622 bytes) () 03/03/2008 postreply 08:43:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”