回复:Ask for help on NIW 1-40 RFE again.

来源: Mingshan 2008-02-04 20:38:22 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1670 bytes)
The attachment of my RFE:

Attachment

It is noted that you submitted copies of your publications. However, documentation was insufficient to establish that your publications were recognized by colleagues in your field. Please submit copies of published articles by other researchers citing or otherwise recognizing your research and/or contributions. Please highlight the portion of the paper that references the beneficiary’s name in the bibliography or “works cited” section. It is not necessary to submit articles that were published after the petition was filed or articles that self-referencing; i.e. written by you or you collaborators. In the alternative, you may also submit printouts of search results form such websites as SciFinder and Google Scholar, just to name two. Please note that any such printout must contain the title, all authors, and publication information for both the cited and citing article.

You must establish you have a past record of specific prior achievement that justifies projections of future benefit to the national interest. You must establish, in some capacity, your ability to serve the national interest to a substantially greater extent than the majority of your colleagues. You must demonstrate to some degree your influence on your field of employment as a whole.

The following is the citation for my 7 journal papers and 9 conference papers.

All the papers are published in top 10-15 journal in our field.

Total citation: 15,
In addition, One paper is reported in one significant European magzine.

In this case, how sould I prepare this RFE? Thanks!

所有跟帖: 

just follow the request. -I'mcoming!- 给 I'mcoming! 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2008 postreply 04:47:07

回复:回复:Ask for help on NIW 1-40 RFE again. -I'mcoming!- 给 I'mcoming! 发送悄悄话 (1917 bytes) () 02/05/2008 postreply 04:58:16

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”